Skip to content
- Durham M, Faulkner M, Deakin CD. Targeted Response? An exploration of why ambulance services find government targets particularly challenging. British Medical Bulletin 2016 doi: 10.1093/bmb/ldw047.
- Deakin CD. Pre-hospital intubation of people with serious head injuries by inexperienced staff linked to increased death rate. NIHR Dissemination Centre. https://discover.dc.nihr.ac.uk/portal/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0141034 December 2015
- Pocock H, Evans P Introducing the Simbulance: high fidelity mobile simulation for ambulance clinicians. International Emergency Nursing 2014 22; 283-284.
- Pocock H SQIFED: A new reflective model for action learning. Journal of Paramedic Practice 2013, 5, 3, 146-151.
- Freshwater E, Dickinson P, Crouch R, Eynon A, Deakin CD. Extending access to specialist services – the impact of an onsite helipad: analysis of the first 100 flights. Emergency Medicine Journal 2013 In press.
- Farmer AJ, Brockbank KJ, Keech ML, England EJ, Deakin CD. Incidence and costs of severe hypoglycaemia in diabetes requiring attendance by the emergency medical services in the United Kingdom. Diabetic Medicine 29:1447-50.
- Shrewsbury V, Deakin CD, Petley GW. Do Clinical Examination Gloves Provide Adequate Electrical Insulation for Safe Hands-On Defibrillation? European Resuscitation Council Annual Meeting, Vienna, October 2012. Resuscitation 2012; 83: e13