Skip to content
LAS Cardiac Research:
- Hawkes, C., et al., Epidemiology and outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in England. Resuscitation, 2017. 110: p. 133-140.
- Perkins, G.D., et al., Pre-hospital Assessment of the Role of Adrenaline: Measuring the Effectiveness of Drug administration In Cardiac arrest (PARAMEDIC-2): Trial protocol. Resuscitation, 2016. 108: p. 75-81.
- Perkins, G.D. and S.J. Brace-McDonnell, The UK Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Outcome (OHCAO) project. BMJ Open, 2015. 5(10): p. e008736.
- Edwards, M.J. and R.T. Fothergill, Exercise-related sudden cardiac arrest in London: incidence, survival and bystander response. Open Heart, 2015. 2(1): p. e000281.
- Fothergill, R., S.J. Brace-McDonnell, and G.D. Perkins, Variation in epidemiology and outcomes from cardiac arrest. Resuscitation, 2014. 85(11): p. 1610-1.
- Deakin, C.D., et al., Level of consciousness on admission to a Heart Attack Centre is a predictor of survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation, 2014. 85(7): p. 905-9.
- Donohoe, R.T., et al., Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in patients aged 35 years and under: a 4-year study of frequency and survival in London. Resuscitation, 2010. 81(1): p. 36-41.
- Lewis, T.L., R.T. Fothergill, and A. Karthikesalingam, Ambulance smartphone tool for field triage of ruptured aortic aneurysms (FILTR): study protocol for a prospective observational validation of diagnostic accuracy. BMJ Open, 2016. 6(10): p. e011308.
- Freese, J.P., et al., Response to letter regarding article, “waveform analysis-guided treatment versus a standard shock-first protocol for the treatment of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest presenting in ventricular fibrillation: results of an international randomized, controlled trial”. Circulation, 2014. 129(23): p. e649.
- Freese, J.P., et al., Waveform analysis-guided treatment versus a standard shock-first protocol for the treatment of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest presenting in ventricular fibrillation: results of an international randomized, controlled trial. Circulation, 2013. 128(9): p. 995-1002.
- Fothergill, R.T., et al., Increases in survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a five year study. Resuscitation, 2013. 84(8): p. 1089-92.
- Dumas, F., et al., Predicting non-cardiac aetiology: a strategy to allocate rescue breathing during bystander CPR. Resuscitation, 2012. 83(1): p. 134-7.
- Fothergill, R.T., et al., Survival of resuscitated cardiac arrest patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) conveyed directly to a Heart Attack Centre by ambulance clinicians. Resuscitation, 2014. 85(1): p. 96-8.
- Shah, A.S., et al., Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in South Asian and white populations in London: database evaluation of characteristics and outcome. Heart, 2010. 96(1): p. 27-9.
- Rea, T.D., et al., CPR with chest compression alone or with rescue breathing. N Engl J Med, 2010. 363(5): p. 423-33.