What personal data are you collecting?
We will collect all information that you input into the contact form, which includes your name and email address (both of which are classified as personal data). If you add any other personal information into the free text fields, we will collect this also.
What is the purpose for processing personal data?
We need your email address in order to reply to you. All other information requested is to enable us to respond to your query appropriately.
What lawful basis do you have for processing my personal data?
Am I under any statutory or contractual obligation to provide this data?
No, you do not have to provide any data. However, it will help us to reply to your enquiry if you do so.
Who will be given access to my personal data?
Your data will be processed by the NARSG website administrator. If they cannot resolve your query, they will forward your enquiry on to the Chair of NARSG, who will either answer your query directly or may seek the opinion of other NARSG members. All contacts received via the NARSG website will also be reported at NARSG quarterly meetings so that members are aware of the requests being made and the responses being provided on behalf of the group.
How long will you keep my personal data?
Your data will be kept by the NARSG website administrator (or the Chair or another member of NARSG, if applicable, as described above) until your query is resolved. Your name and nature of the query may also be reported in the minutes of NARSG meetings.
What rights do I have in respect of processing?
Below you will find a list of the rights you have in respect of your data, if at any point you want to exercise these rights you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
- The right of access. You have the right to request an extract of all data NARSG holds about you
- The right to rectification. If any data NARSG holds about you is incorrect you have the right to request it is rectified
- The right to erasure. If you do not want NARSG to hold information (either in full or in part) about you, you may request it to be erased
- The right to restrict processing. If you do not wish your data to be processed, or you only want it processed for certain purposes but not others, you can request that processing is limited
- The right to data portability. You can request your data in a structured commonly used machine readable format
- The right to object. Unless there is a compelling legitimate grounds or processing is for a legal claim we will not process your data if you object to processing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to object to being profiled, you have the right to object to decisions being made about you by solely automated means (see below)
Can I withdraw my consent?
Yes, you may withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Will my data be processed by automated decision making?
No, your data will always be viewed and processed by a person.
What is the name and contact details of your organisation?
We are the National Ambulance Research Steering Group (NARSG). This organisation consists of members located remotely, but you can always get in touch with the NARSG web administrator and group’s Chair at: email@example.com or by using the NARSG website’s contact form.
If I’m not happy with how my data is used, can I lodge a complaint with a supervising authority?
Yes, each country has its own supervising authority, for UK data subjects, this is the Information Commissioners Office. More details can be found on the ICOs website (www.ico.co.uk). Non-UK citizens can contact the supervising authority in their home country or, if they chose, they can lodge a complaint with the UK authority.